Single Sign-On (SSO) allows you to control authentication for your Murf Enterprise Account using your own identity provider and our single sign-on solution.
SSO is exclusively available to Murf’s Enterprise Plan customers.
Enterprise customers can request SSO integration, making administration, control, access, and workflows more convenient for IT teams and employees alike.
- Murf currently supports SSO with SAML 2.0.
- We’re able to accommodate the majority of enterprise identity providers, including Active Directory/LDAP, ADFS, Azure Active Directory Native, Azure Active Directory, Google Workspace, OpenID Connect, Okta, and SAML.
- These providers allow for company-wide administration and multi-factor authentication.
- Murf only supports SP-initiated flows and uses email domain recognition to determine when to use SSO.
Setting Up Single Sign-On
We can help you set up SSO for your team. Here’s how it works.
Step 1: Meet the Requirements
- You must have a Murf Enterprise Subscription
- You need an identity provider (IdP) that supports Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) 2.0.
Step 2: Request Enrollment
When you’re ready to enable SSO for your team, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request enrollment and include the following info:
- Your Enterprise Subscription Administrator email ID
- The name of your identity provider (IdP)
- Your SSO configuration XML metadata file OR these details:
- IDP Issuer/Entity ID
- x.509 Certificate in text format
- Email ID format type being used for login
Step 3: Configure SSO at your end
The following information might be useful for you to configure at your end:
- Entity ID - https://murf.ai
- Sign on URL - https://login.murf.ai/__/auth/handler
Step 4: Test the Results
Once the integration is complete, we will provide you with your SSO login URL to test the results. SSO login can also be tested via the website UI.
Step 5: Invite Users to Join Your Team
If you haven’t already done so, add your users to your Murf Enterprise Plan through the Workpace Settings > User Management section.