To add/update company details to your invoice, follow these quick steps:
- Go to Workspace Settings.
- Billing & Payments > Update Billing Details
- You will then be redirected to the Stripe portal, where you have the option to Update Information (Payment methods, billing and shipping information, etc.)
- Add/Update your company address, tax registration number, and any other information you would like to include in your invoice.
- Save your changes, then return to Murf.
- Now, click on View Receipt for the latest receipt; you will then find an option to download an invoice and receipt. The downloaded files will reflect the changes you have made.
Note: Modifying an invoice will not be reflected if the invoice has already been downloaded. The updated changes will only be reflected in the subsequent billing cycle.
If you need to change your billing address for a current invoice, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will be happy to assist you.