Create and manage projects and workspaces from the 'Studio Home Page'
On the left side of the screen are navigation tabs, namely:
- My projects
- My account
- Create and manage projects and workspaces on this page.
- The view can be toggled between grid to list view using the buttons on the top right corner below the profile icon.
- When viewing projects in the 'list view', they can be sorted by 'Name' and 'Created date'.
- All team members can view projects present in the Team Workspace by default.
- Individual Workspaces can be found below the Team Workspace.
Create a Project
- Click on a create a new project.
- Give a name to the project and upload images/videos here.
- Wish to create only voiceovers? Click on 'Upload later'.
Duplicate a project
Projects can be duplicated in the studio to let you experiment more while having a backup.
- To duplicate a project, click on the copy icon on the top right corner of the project tile.
- In the following pop-up, enter a name for the duplicate project, and choose a workspace to save the duplicate.
- Click on 'Clone project'. The duplicate project will be created in the chosen destination.
Delete a project
- Click on the delete icon on the top right corner of the project tile.
- A pop-up will prompt confirmation; click on 'Move to Trash' to confirm.
Note: The Admin and the linked users can delete projects in the shared workspace.
- The trash button is available on the left bottom of the studio home
- Deleting from trash deletes the project permanently
- The project stays in the trash until account termination and unless the user does not delete it from the trash.
- Project deletion recovery is currently available only for Pro and Enterprise users.
- Only admins can restore projects and have the option to pick which workspace to restore them to.
- For people on plans without the trash feature, projects get deleted immediately.
- Moving to a higher plan later does not show projects deleted before the upgrade.
Move a Project
- Projects can be moved to any workspace of your choice.
- To move the project, drag and drop it on top of any workspace.
- The project will be moved to the new workspace.
What is a workspace?
- Workspaces in Murf Studio work similarly to folders used to organise your projects and Studio Home.
- Users can create multiple workspaces to collaborate with team members
- Creating Workspaces also helps manage your projects' permissions between team members.
Creating a Workspace:
- Click on 'Create Workspace' and enter the name for that workspace in the pop-up and click 'Create workspace'.
- The new workspace is now created.
- Click on the created workspace to access it.
- Only the Admin can create a new project inside the workspace unless the user creates that workspace.
- If the linked users want to create a new project in one of the workspaces, they have to create a new workspace and then move it to the workspace they want.
- Only the Admin can manage permissions for the workspaces.
- The Admin can choose to provide read, edit, or no access to the workspace for the users.
- Click on the 'Manage permissions' button on the top right corner of the page inside the workspace.
Types of permissions:
- None: The workspace folder will not be visible to the user in their account.
- Read: Users can only view the projects in the workspace or can duplicate and work on a copy of that Project.
- Users can also request edit access from within the Project by using the Project Access button present at the top of the page.
- When the user requests to edit the Project, the Admin will receive an email. Then the Admin can provide the edit access in the 'Manage Permissions.
- Edit: Users can edit, download and also delete the Project.
Manage your account on this page:
- Billing Information
- Plan Details
- Reset Email and Password
- Subscription Preferences.
Users can access the My Account page in the following two ways.
- Profile- The 'Profile' icon on the top right corner.
- Left-hand side of the Studio Home page